New To myMercy? Click Here to read our "How To" guide!
To view current volunteer opportunities, Click Here!

Arriving in April

Hi everyone ,

I am heading out to join the dental team in April. It would be great to have someone to travel with. My flight is with Air France from Heathrow via Paris on Sunday 5th April.

This is my first time with Mercy Ships so I am both nervous and excited.

If anyone has any tips on what to pack , especially things they wish they had brought that would be really helpful.

Sending blessings to all

Janette D 🙂

Tagged:

Comments

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 210 admin

@janetted

How exciting that you will be joining our Dental Team as a Dentist in April! Thank you for your willingness to bring hope and healing to Senegal.

Have you seen this blog on myMercy -- Dental Clinic and Team House Photos? It contains a lot of helpful information for you as you prepare to serve with our Dental Team.

In regards to finding a potential travel buddy, please check this list in Navigator.

For good tips on what to pack/not to pack, please check out our Volunteer Guidebook. Also, you may want to check out this YouTube vlog, created by Carys Parker, one of our amazing volunteers.

If you still have questions after looking at these resources, please do reach out to us here or directly to your Volunteer Coordinator.

Thanks again for your service!