New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Occupational Therapy

tubadmrtubadmr Occupational TherapistPosts: 2

Hi everyone.I'm Tuğba.I'm a O.Th in Turkey Ankara and I wanna be a O.T volunteer in Mercy Ship all of my life since 2017.Really I wanna so much this volunteering job cause I had a burn accident in 2017 and i watched Mercy on TV at the time,that situation was hard to me but Mercy Ships volunteers did good things for people with all devotions,so I was proud of that Mercy people then I decided do something for needy people and child in Africa after my graduate.So I gradudated my school in 2018 and i still wanting do something for African needy people. I searching in volunteer categories in web site but I didn't find out anything about my job. If you know about anything Occupational Therapy at Mercy Ship would you help me with your informations? Good days:)

Best Answer

• mitchelgmitchelg Engagement Coordinator Posts: 32 admin
    edited May 8 Accepted Answer

Tubadmr: E-mail volunteer@mercyships.org . We can help guide you where your skills may be utilized as well as how to start the application process.

Thank you so much for your willing heart to serve.

Blessings!

Answers