New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Ward Nurse

Voilà, j'ai été accepté pour un second service au Sénégal.

I am so excited, I've been officially accepted to next year service in Senegal just now. (Dec 1st - March 21 2019-20)

I'll be joining the team as a pediatric ward nurse but Hey we are also floating wards which makes the experience more full and interesting. I am learning so much and the nurses are so helpful, teaches you and any question is a good question.

I am still in Guinea and not done here yet. It's been a great journey so far and encourage anyone to look at this opportunity as a growing inner exploration with a growing circle of friends!

Thank you to the recruiting team for your dedication.

Céline from Montréal, QC, Canada (French is my maternal language - can you tell?)

Comments

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 88 admin

@CelineDLeger Thank you so much for being one of our amazing Paediatric Ward Nurses! We could not bring hope and healing without you and others like you. We are very grateful for you.

• DarylGrayDarylGray Posts: 4

It was so nice meeting you in Guinea, Celine!!! Congratulations on a job well done and a new job to come.

Daryl Gray

• SummerRosenbalmSummerRosenbalm Posts: 9 - Current Staff

@CelineDLeger, we are so happy you are returning for Senegal! How exciting!