New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Advice on getting the Physician's Evaluation done in the UK

Hi. I've recently starting down the application road and was wondering if there is any advice on getting the "Physician's Evaluation" done in the UK. Having looked at the form I think it unlikely my strugging NHS GP will be interested in it (although I haven't asked yet). If I fail to enthuse my GP what are the alternatives?

Best Answer

Answers

• HannahMulvihillHannahMulvihill Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi @nick_g-brown . Hannah Mulvihill here, your crew support coordinator in the UK head office. Please feel very free to call me anytime on 01438 347493.

As @HannahConibeer mentioned, some GP's are more accepting and will provide the PE for nothing but others have been known to charge upwards of 150 pounds! Lets hope yours are helpful and provide it for free :)

Any quesitons, please ask! I'm here to support all our British and Irish crew and have served onboard twice myself!

Also, keep in mind the next Pre-Boarding Orientation day here in the UK office on the 13th of July.

• wilkinjawilkinja Posts: 3

Hi. Will you be having any other Orientation days following July 13th at all please? Thanks.

edited May 13

Hi @wilkinja , yes we are very likely to but a date is yet to be decided. Feel free to give me a call in the office anytime if you have queries. I am the UK crew support coordinator and am dedicated to ensuring our UK crew feel well supported during this process,

Hannah