New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Introducing Myself - Dietitian Arriving In September

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jess and I'm from Dubbo, Australia. I am super excited to be joining the Mercy Ships team as the Dietitian from September this year until June 2020!

I've known about Mercy Ships since I was in high school and had always wanted to come and volunteer. What I didn't know was that the Dietitian position existed! It was only last year when I was doing a random scroll of the volunteer list that I made this amazing discovery- that I could actually use my profession to help the Mercy Ships team.

I can't wait to arrive in Senegal, meet everyone and get started. This is going to be such an amazing God adventure and I feel so privileged to be able to serve.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and serving with you to change lives!

Comments

• annalouiseannalouise Posts: 3

I can’t wait to meet everyone as well! I’ll be working in the HOPE Center as a facilitator from August to June.

• SummerRosenbalmSummerRosenbalm Medical Staffing Manager Posts: 16 - Current Staff

@JessicaMepstead, We are so excited to have you! I hope you have an amazing time on board!

• TeniahHowellTeniahHowell Posts: 14

Such an exciting thing to see how God can use each person in their own unique gifts and experiences. I am so looking forward to meeting you! I have a real love for healthy eating/cooking and will enjoy many conversations with you I am sure. 😊My husband and I will arrive in December. Good luck with all of your preparations!! See you in Senegal.

• AlysonSandersAlysonSanders Posts: 18 - Current Staff

Welcome and thank you in advance for your service with Mercy Ships! Have a great adventure on board!