New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Pediatric Ward Nurse March 3rd-June 1st

Hi everyone! I'm Katie Gormas coming from Ohio. I've worked as a pediatric RN in Cincinnati, Ohio and in (San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego) California as a traveling nurse. I'm so excited to meet and work alongside everyone!

Comments

• davidkpakiwadavidkpakiwa Posts: 4
    @KatherineGormas Our country will be glad to have you serve her people. May God brings you safely onboard. Hope to meeting you when you come.
  • lynneAnderson2lynneAnderson2 Posts: 2
    Katie I'm also a children's nurse and I'm joining ship at end of March till start of June so we'll maybe work together at some point.
  • RebekahHoyeRebekahHoye Posts: 21

Hey @KatherineGormas ! I'm also a peds nurse from California coming February 23rd to April 14 so we'll be serving alongside each other for a bit! Looking forward to meeting you :)

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 48 admin

Hi @KatherineGormas, @RebekahHoye and @Lynne Anderson ! We are thrilled you will be serving as Paeds Nurses in Guinea! I hope you both have the most amazing time onboard!

• JANETCWESTJANETCWEST Posts: 2

Hi there@KatherineGormas!!! I am also a retired Pediatric Nurse coming to Mercy Ship April 14-June1 from Houston, Texas. My assignment is to work as one of the Admissions Nurses. I will look forward to meeting you!!