New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Housekeeper - Guinea

Hi !
My name is Alexandra, I'm 23 and I'm from France. I'll be joining the Mercy Ship on September 16th until June 2019. I've been accepted to serve as a Housekeeper. 
I have worked in a school for the past three years but it was always my dream to join a christian humanitarian mission. I have the opportunity to take a one-year leave from my job so I’m taking the chance ! 
I am sooo excited to serve with Mercy Ship and I look forward to meeting those of you who will be there serving at the same time !
Blessings
Alexandra

Comments

• Hi Alexandra,

Reading your post, I am so excited to hear that you have been offered a position and that you have been offered a leave of absence from your job.

Working on board, you will get to become part of the wonderfully diverse community that is the Mercy Ships Crew.

We look forward to meeting you in December. Let us know if you have any questions as your prepare to join us.

Blessings,

Rachel

HR Facilitator

AFM
  • HI Alexandra - Since you are most definitely already there in housekeeping, I thought you might be able to introduce me to the supervisor and maybe answer a couple questions. Is it correct that AFM provides the uniform clothing we'll need for housekeeping? Now that you are there, do you have any recommendations of items that would be helpful to bring? Look forward to serving with you. Oh...do you need anything I can bring?

Blessings...and Merry Christmas!