New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

UK Office here to support UK and Ireland Crew

Hello!

If you are reading this then welcome to myMercy. We are so delighted that you are exploring the possibility of volunteering with Mercy Ships. myMercy is overflowing with an incredible amount of information and insight into life onboard. Do check out the FAQ section, browse through some of the forums where crew, who are onboard can connect with you and you also have the opportunity to contact our recruiters in our Support Centre in the US. 

If you have any specific questions that you can't find the answer to or if you would just like to chat through anything then feel free to contact me via this platform or at [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

PS: Do consider coming to our Carol Service if you can. We have 5 seperate services occuring all over the UK and Ireland in the coming months. Details attached!

Comments

• HannahMulvihillHannahMulvihill Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Also, check out this brilliant vlog created by Carys Parker for a brilliant inside view into life onboard. 

• I'm already subscribed to Carys' vlogs - they are brilliant! Sadly, I won't be able to make it to any of the carol services.