Arriving Sept 24th :)

Hi! My name is Anna. I am an OR nurse from Wisconsin, USA. I have been circulating in the OR for 5 years (peds and adult) and have been a traveling nurse for a little over 2.5  of those years. I am so looking forward to this time of service and expansion. I know that I will not return the same.  I am so humbled to take part of this incredible opportunity that God has provided. He is so faithful. I am excited to meet you all and work as a team to help change lives in Cameroon. Any tips on what to pack??? 

Comments

• RachelThompson
    RachelThompson Member Posts: 33
    Anna! 

Just over a week until you join us and we are so grateful that you are coming to join us!

I know that many of us, myself incuded, feel that we have been called here to grow as much as we have been called to serve. I look forward to hearing your story and hearing about your experiences on board once you are here.

Packing Tips from my experience:

- A cozy throw blanket is a great item if you have the space - great for a movie night in with friends or as another layer if your cabin is cold.

- A mirror, multi berth cabins mean that bathroom time is tight - so having your own mirror to use to get ready in the morning is useful.

- Comfy hiking boots or sandals for a weekend away - crew are travelling to Yaounde, climbing mountains and visiting beach locations, you may wish to join in.

- Over the door hooks / magnets to hold towels, toilteries bags etc - working out the 'flow' of your wardrobe space can make getting ready in the morning much easier.

See you soon!

Every Blessing,

Rachel

HR Facilitator AFM
  • Anna Clayton
    Anna Clayton Member Posts: 2
    Thanks so much Rachel!! This was very helpful :)