New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Alumni Speakers Network

Hey Alumni! How many of you are interested in learning more about the Speakers Network?

Comments

• Hey Catherine! Sure, I'd love to know more about the speakers network. What is it and how do I get involved?

• After a number of unsuccesful starts over the years we will be focusing some energy to establishing a Canadian Speakers network. Anyone with interest please let Jane MacIntosh know at [email protected]
  • I am very interested in a speakers network.  My husband and I are travelling in a motorhome and as we visit various parts of the country we are talking about and making presentations about Mercy Ships everywhere we go.  We would happily make more presentations or talk with people interested in volunteering.
  • Hi Catherine,

I'd love to hear more about the speakers network and get involved as well.  Incidentally, I'm planning on going to the Global Missions Health Conference in Kentucky this year (Nov 2015) and was surprised to see that Mercy Ships is not on the list of exhibitors.  Any idea if/how we could get involved in that as well  - it could be a great sharing and recruitment opportunitiy!