Hi this is me!

I am expectant and excited about the potential of being onboard the Africa Mercy in 2018 in a receptionist role! My background: I live in Newcastle-under-Lyme and work in Stoke-on-Trent in retail. I recently moved to this area of Staffordshire from rural North Wales last year. I moved here with the aim of entering into medicine at Keele University with the aim of becoming an orthopaedic surgeon, so that is due to start in September 2018.  Seeing all the great work and love of the Africa Mercy teams is so inspirational and I believe I would likely join in with a medical role at some point in the future. I know this opportunity shall go some way in helping forge my dream of working in this field. 

Comments

• TesseLoveless
    TesseLoveless Talent Brand Manager Administrator Posts: 91 admin
    Matthew,

​I'm Tesse, part of the Recruitment team here at Mercy Ships. I just want to thank you for your support and desire to serve with us, and welcome you to the community!

Feel free to reach out if there's anything I can do to assist you! We look forward to seeing you onboard very soon.

​Best Regards,

​Tesse
  • Matthew Swan
    Matthew Swan Member Posts: 2
    Thanks' Tesse,

Actually I am wondering who I need to speak to about immunizations? 

Blessings

Matt
  • TesseLoveless
    TesseLoveless Talent Brand Manager Administrator Posts: 91 admin
    Matthew,

​Great question! I have reached out to a member of our Staffing team about your question, and she will be in touch with you very soon. Thanks for your patience and support!

​Best Regards,

​Tesse