New To myMercy? Click Here to read our "How To" guide!
To view current volunteer opportunities, Click Here!

Receptionist

Dear Mercy Ships,

I am interested in serving as a receptionist. What should I specifically do to join the team?

Thank you,

Janetta

Comments

• Hi Janetta,

I am so excited to hear that you would like to join our team. My name is Nicole and I am the Head Receptionist onboard. The first step will be to fill out the application online. On the application if you put that you are interested in reception this will start the process. From there a placement facilitator will help guide you through the application process. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me. I look forward to hopefully meeting you onboard in the future.

Best of Luck,

Nicole

• Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much
    for such a quick response. I will get started on the application.
    Does the application need to be complete before I can register for
    the September information meeting?

Thank you
    again,

Janetta

Janetta S.
    Pegues

Never let the sense
    of failure corrupt your new action.

Arise and do the
    next thing.

--Oswald
    Chambers

• ShelleyModisetteShelleyModisette Operations Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 61 - Current Staff
    Hi Janetta,

I am the General and Technical Staffing Manager responsible for staffing our Receptionists.  We are so glad you are interested in volunteering with us.  I'm going to send you a message with more information.  Also, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

-Shelley
  • Hello again Nicole,

Can you please email me the application? I have not been able to locate it online.

Thank you,

Janetta
  • ShelleyModisetteShelleyModisette Operations Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 61 - Current Staff
    Hi Janetta,

Unfortunately we are unable to email the applications.  Click HERE to be taken to the online application for Receptionist. If this link does not work, please let me know.

Thanks,

Shelley

• I figured it out and have started the application online.
    Thank you so much!

Janetta

Janetta S. Pegues

Never let the sense of failure corrupt your new action.

Arise and do the next thing.

--Oswald Chambers

• Hello Shelly--I will not be able to finish the application before the September information session. How can I just pay for the meeting and attend?

Thanks!

Janetta
  • TesseLovelessTesseLoveless Talent Brand Manager Posts: 91 admin
    Janetta Pegues‍ -

​Hi! I'm Tesse, one of the recruiters here at Mercy Ships. You're welcome to email me directly, and I'd be happy to put you in touch with my teammate responsible for handling applicants for FMS (Foundations of Mercy Ships), including the upcoming session in September. You can email me at [email protected] - thank you again for your support and interest in serving with us!

​Best Regards,

​Tesse