New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Hello from the Philippines

Hi everyone! I hope this email finds you all well. First, let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Jerwin, a 25 year old Nurse from the Philippines and is scheduled to arrive onboard the Africa Mercy on September 30 (that's roughly 3 weeks from now). 
This is going to be my first long flight by myself, without any companion, so I hope everything will go very well. :)
I look forward to seeing you all soon. :) What a wonderful opportunity it would be to work with an amazing group of people who are so deeply rooted with a servant hearted attitude.

In Him, Jerwin

Comments

• Jared ChaconJared Chacon Posts: 33 - Alumni
    Praying for safe travels for you, Jerwin!
  • AlysonSandersAlysonSanders Posts: 18 - Current Staff
    Hi Jerwin,

It has been a pleasure helping you with the application process! Praying you have a safe trip and a wonderful time on board the Africa Mercy!

~Alyson 
  • AngieFadelyAngieFadely Posts: 20 - Current Staff
    Jerwin,

We are excited to have you join us!

Safe travels!

Angie
  • Donovan PalmerDonovan Palmer Posts: 17 - Current Staff

Jerwin Capuras:
    Hi everyone! I hope this email finds you all well. First, let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Jerwin, a 25 year old Nurse from the Philippines and is scheduled to arrive onboard the Africa Mercy on September 30 (that's roughly 3 weeks from now). 
    This is going to be my first long flight by myself, without any companion, so I hope everything will go very well. :)
    I look forward to seeing you all soon. :) What a wonderful opportunity it would be to work with an amazing group of people who are so deeply rooted with a servant hearted attitude.

In Him, Jerwin

I hope you arrived safely yesterday Jerwin!