New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Ward Nurse from Nigeria

Blessings to you all.

I'll be arriving on the Africa Mercy in Benin on September 4th, 2016 (less than 20 hours!) to serve as a Ward nurse . I am excited about this opportunity to serve others, emulating the life of Jesus my Master. It is an honor to have such priviledge. 

I have been dying to serve on the Africa Mercy, now I finally have the opportunity to do so! I recently completed my Perioperative nursing certification in Canada after working as a perioperative nurse for few years in isolated rural communities in Africa. I have worked exclusively with popular international humanitarian organisations providing emergency surgeries to people who cannot afford health services, as well as providing urgent care to victims of extreme violence due to assault, insurgency (bomb explosions) and traumatic events. I am happy to be part of the team that will care for patients on the Africa Mercy pre and post operatively in the Wards. I visited Benin Republic in the summer of 2013, it is a great place with friendly people. I am happy to be going back there to serve.

I look forward to meeting the patients and giving them my best. I am also excited about joining the Ship community! Teamwork is the key to success. See you all soon.

ed50c64c379cc69b63a0f8ab2488a263-huge-9b

931ac303c31a06c6f8cf1b8bbe88f685-huge-my

89fbea3cca50a3f8e2299d6144c1e055-huge-51

Comments