New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Hammocks and working shoes.

I was reading about hammocks in the deck 7 and wondering if insted of a hanging hammock

I could use this kind of inflatable??... It's call LAMZAC if you would like to google it. 

Thanks for the help. 

13a54e9ce28b67f48f243ad5407f257a-huge-im

ALSO was wondering about working shoes. I will be joining the hostess area and I was wondering what kind

of working shoes do you recommend. 

God bless you and and see you soon.

Comments

• AllyJonesAllyJones Posts: 99
    Hi Daniela,

LAMZAC's look pretty cool! Hammocks are allowed on Deck 7 only outside of business hours, same really for camping chairs etc. - the space is a working environment a lot of the time so keep in mind space & there's usually a door everywhere you go that we all could be blocking!

Also, there's no grass / sand / soft ground for you to use it on so could be sharp objects, I would hate for it to burst!

As far as shoes go, the Hospitatlity team usually where flats / something comfortable to walok in as you will move around the ship a lot. But you chousl also bring some smarter balck shoes as you may be involved in hosting at formal events.

Hope that helps,

Ally