New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Hi They

My Name is Andrew from Kenya  praying for you if your i love what your doing anyone from East africa join our Kenya Mercy ship group .

Comments

• We are looking to mobilize people in East Africa to give , pray or go to serve  with Mercy ship I have served in missions for the past 15 years and i feel its time the body of Christ in Africa should take up Mercy ship and be a pillar of prayer, and give respources and also take opportunity to serve with our God given skills on my part am a mission mobilizer looking up for churches indivuals to support Go or give to Mercy ship .  Am based in North coast Of Kenya My prayers is will support Africa Mercy to cover even the Horn of africa and the East Africa coast Please join so we can bring Hope and healing to Africa Many years ago many missionaries from the west came to Africa to bring the Ligth of the Gospel Now its our turn to pay the debt of love.
  • KellyGrizzardKellyGrizzard Posts: 119
    Wow,  I love that Passion.  Andrew my God Bless your efforts.

Kelly