New To myMercy? Click Here to read our "How To" guide!
To view current volunteer opportunities, Click Here!

My husband and I would like to apply....

Hi HR Recruiter,

We want to apply and serve, hopefully starting in January of 2017. We are both retired, Gil, my husband, a career truck driver and sometimes farmer, and me, a former accounting person and former city clerk of a small town in Holdingford. We both grew up on a farm in Minnesota. We have done mission work at two orphanages in India (short term). We love to travel and experience other cultures.I have also done at least 20 short term mission trips to Mexico over the last 25 years. We believe we would be a good fit for the Mercy Ship. Our place in MS work would be for Gil helping in the agriculture/water area on shore or whatever work area other than medical would fit him. For me,Vicki, I would love to serve in the dining, house cleaning, sewing (I've done a lot of that) or wherever I would be needed in a non-medical area of the ship. We would like to serve for at least 3 months. Please contact us via email [email protected] or phone. My phone: 320-746-2434.

Health wise, we are very healthy with no health issues. Financially we are able to take care of our expenses with no problem.

Thank you so much for your consideration

Comments

• Jared ChaconJared Chacon Posts: 33 - Alumni
    Hi Victoria!

Thank you for your post and for your desire to serve with Mercy Ships! My name is Jared and I am one of the maritime recruiters here. Seems like you and Gil have some great experience in mission work! I am going to shoot you an email so that we can figure out what roles would be best for the both of you.

Thanks again for the post!

Jared Chacon

Technical Recruiter