New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Public health professionals?

Hi - Does Mercy Ships often have positions for individuals who work in public health? I saw the Agriculture Nutrition Facilitator position recently. It looks very interesting, but I have not supported nutrition education in developing countries specifically. My experience thus far includes: nutrition education (in the Washington D.C. area), development of training programs and advocacy materials, and project management. It would be great to have the opportunity to volunteer with Mercy Ships in a public health capacity.

Thanks in advance for considering my question. 

Becky

Comments

• TesseLovelessTesseLoveless Talent Brand Manager Posts: 90 admin
    Becky, 

Hello! Thank you for your interest in serving with us at Mercy Ships! I’m Tesse, and I’m the General Recruiter at Mercy Ships, responsible for all non-medical positions onboard the Africa Mercy.

I'd like to chat with you more about opportunities with us that might suit your skills and background. You're welcome to reach me via [email protected] If you could include your CV/resume, that would be very helpful. 

Again, thank you - look forward to connecting with you!

Sincerely, 

Tesse