New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

I'm a newby.

Hi,

my name is Alana Halsey and my husband and I have applied to work on African Mercy.

I'm a registerred nurse/midwife from Deception Bay Qld. I'm also new to this blogging and I don't know how to add our photo. Can anyone tell me how.

Cheers,

Alana

Comments

• Ad LigthartAd Ligthart Posts: 3
    on your myMercy

go to My Content

click +ADD PHOTO

• KellyGrizzardKellyGrizzard Posts: 119
     Alana,  I see you get and answer to editing your photo.  So   Welcome to the Family.   I served in 2008 - 2009 on the Africa Mercy and now currently work at the International Operations Center in Texas.  My role is to build relationships with Churches so we can get more volunteers like you.  If I can help you in any way please let me know regardless of if it is church related or not.
    My office line is 903-939-7677.
    ​Kelly
  • MelissaMasonMelissaMason Posts: 13
    Hi Alana,

My name is Melissa and I work in the Australian office of Mercy Ships to help out our volunteers heading to the ship, as well as those who are interested in applying. If you need anything, feel free to call out here on myMercy for help from our Mercy Ships community or just send me an email. We look forward to having you on board!

P.S if you're still having trouble uploading your photo, hover over My Home at the top of the screen and one of the options that drops down will be Add Profile Photo.
  • Thankyou Melissa.
    I'm still trying to learn my way around the site. You'll probably hear from me or we may drop into Caloundra.
    Alana Halsey