New To myMercy? Click Here to read our "How To" guide!
To view current volunteer opportunities, Click Here!

Hi New recruit

Hi! Im really looking forward to joining the team next month, as a paediatric nurse! Cant wait to meet you all! 

Comments

• KellyGrizzardKellyGrizzard Posts: 119
    Sarah,  congratulations!!!!   I work in HR as a Recruiter of Church Relations.  Between now and the time you go or when you return should you find yourself needing to speak before a church I have some free resources that might benefit you.  Just call or email and I am happy to help.

Kelly Grizzard

903-939-7677

[email protected]
  • I'm joining in Jan & Feb. Hopefully I'll see you around. I'll be on the adult ward nurse side. :-)
  • Hey! I'm joining the womens OBF-cinic feb-april and when i return home i've promised to talk about mercy ships at my church in Finland so I'd appreciate some possible material if you have some Kelly :) hope to meet you guys when i come!
  • KellyGrizzardKellyGrizzard Posts: 119
    Tiia,  I work out of the IOC in Lindale Texas.   Meeting face to face won't happen but I can still get material to you via email as well connecting you with the best videos online.

Here is my email address:  [email protected]

Please let me know if your church will have Wifi and Projector cabability if not we will work on some other resources to assist you.

It's important to me to help you anyway I can to make this a great presentation!.

Also, How big is your church?

Kelly