New To myMercy? Click Here to read our "How To" guide!
To view current volunteer opportunities, Click Here!

New crew

Hi all, just introducing myself: Erik Andersen from Perth, Australia. I'm coming to volunteer for 2 weeks- performing anaesthetics duties aboard the ship. Look forward to meeting you all!

Comments

• DawnCrowtherDawnCrowther Surgical Staffing Manager Posts: 35 - Current Staff
    Hi Erik!!  Welcome!!! The staff here in Human Resourses are very happy that you will soon be going to the ship and I know that the OR Team is looking forward to working with you.
  • KellyGrizzardKellyGrizzard Posts: 119
    Erik,  Kelly here with Recruiting Church Relations.  We are so excited to have you with us.  I believe they keep some vegemite on the ship at all times.  When you get on Board don't forget to say hey to my good friends John and Leann Borrow who are also from Down Under!
  • TesseLovelessTesseLoveless Talent Brand Manager Posts: 91 admin
    Erik, 

I'm Tesse, and I'm the General Recruiter at the International Operations Center. We're so glad to have you join us aboard the ship. Thank you for your service! 
  • ShelleyModisetteShelleyModisette Operations Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 61 - Current Staff
    Hi Erik,

Shelley here! So glad to see you here! We are excited that you will be working with our Anesthesia Team and looking forward to hearing all about your experience.

Blessings!