Any drawers?

juliebrownjuliebrown Member Posts: 5

I keep seeing that we have a very small hanging closet. Are there any drawers for non-hanging items? Can I put stuff under the bed?

Is there any way to make hot water in the cabin for my first thing in the morning tea?

Thanks

Answers

• AllyJonesAllyJones Director of Global Recruiting Administrator Posts: 125 admin

Hi @juliebrown,

There aren't any drawers, but in the hanging closet there are shelves as well for items that don't hang. It is a small amount of space, so pack wisely! If you are on the bottom bunk, then there is space under the bed, though that can't be guaranteed at all.

Hot water is not usually available in the cabin, unless you have a small kettle in your living space (but this can disturb your cabin mates). Hot water is always available in the Dining Room, day and night, with tea and coffee available through the day and night as well.

• juliebrownjuliebrown Member Posts: 5

Thank you. This helps. I'm curious about the under the bed thing. Why wouldn't the two bunkmates share the under the bed space rather than just the bottom bunk person having it?

• AllyJonesAllyJones Director of Global Recruiting Administrator Posts: 125 admin

Sometimes, yes! Depending on how much stuff the bottom bunk person has under there! It's best not to rely on it...!