New To myMercy? Click Here to read our "How To" guide!
To view current volunteer opportunities, Click Here!

Introduction from Michael Slattery

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to fill in an application form later today for the position of photographer. I am a photojournalist in Edmonton that is looking for an adventure! I have an awesome sense of humour and have done a few open mics at a local comedy club. In Edmonton my wife and I spear head the youth program at church. I look forward to the next steps! If anyone has any tips to pass on about the application process that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Michael Slattery

Comments

• arfmannbarfmannb Posts: 2

Hey Michael,

It's a pleasure to hear from you. Thanks for reaching out! I'm Brian, our General Recruiter at Mercy Ships. I am happy to help. You'll have to share a few of your jokes from the comedy club with us. We could all use a good laugh during this serious time of uncertainty. Sounds like you're already on your way to taking the first step which is to submit your application on our website. Then, one of our Volunteer Coordinators will get in touch with you shortly after regarding your application and discuss next steps. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any specific questions about the role such as logistics, responsibilities, crew fees, housing, etc. You can shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks and looking forward to serving you the best I can.

God bless,