New To myMercy? Click Here to read our "How To" guide!
To view current volunteer opportunities, Click Here!

Mr

Pleas I am looking for a new opportunity

Email: [email protected].  Skype:  joseph lamcma WhatsApp: +971 522712595

Thank you for this opportunity that is offered to me.

He was born more than 30 years ago. After his primary and secondary studies, he decided to embark on the business of hospitality and catering so he is now a seasoned chef. Joseph Lamcma to rain of 11 years in the hotel and catering industry, especially in the European Italian cuisine, continental cuisine and Arabic cuisine. he has a great experience in international cuisine. So he has 7 years of experience in grand palaces as is the Address Hotel Dubai Mall. Sofitel Dubai Marina.

Cameroonian origin Joseph Lamcma made his first steps in the hotel business as a chef and butler in the star restaurant in Akwa Douala. The chef in the hotel Le Capitol Cameroon.

Me: Joseph Lamcma I would be delighted to work on the project. because I intend to give the best of myself and redo the standard and the service of the hotel industry                                

I will be very happy to come to work in your company to share my experience and develop my talent.

Capable of working with minimum supervision and willing to assume  additional responsibility. A committed team player, with leadership ability who uses high standards of communication tools to establish positive working relationship. Quick and willing to assimilate and apply new work procedures. Familiar with IT applications combined with high standards of analytical skills and report writing even on non-routine nature. Capable  of safeguarding information especially that of confidential nature Ready and willing to relocate.

He was born more than 30 years ago. After his primary and secondary studies, he decided to embark on the business of hospitality and catering so he is now a seasoned chef. Joseph Lamcma to rain of 11 years in the hotel and catering industry, especially in the European Italian cuisine, continental cuisine and Arabic cuisine. he has a great experience in international cuisine. So he has 10 years of experience in grand palaces as is the Address Hotel Dubai Mall. Sofitel Dubai Marina. 2018 Accomodation Coordinator And Catering (Kosovo) PAE . house manager (Afghanistan  )AMS    

Cameroonian origin Joseph Lamcma made his first steps in the hotel business as a chef and butler in the star restaurant in Akwa Douala. The chef in the hotel Le Capitol Cameroon.

Me: Joseph Lamcma I would be delighted to work on the project. because I intend to give the best of myself and redo the standard and the service of the hotel industry.

Chef joseph lamcma

Comments

• AliCuppAliCupp Posts: 17 - Current Staff

Hello @josephlamcma ,

Thank you for applying to serve with Mercy Ships, we are excited to have you here! Be sure to log into your online account regularly to check on updates in your Message Center and Task Center regarding your application progress.

Together we can bring hope and healing!