Now that am in the Talent Pool

kunlinty
kunlinty Member Posts: 4

Please, when possible can I be called to serve onboard as a sales staff?

Comments

• AndreaSchmid
    AndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 213 admin

@kunlinty

It's wonderful that you have been accepted into the Talent Pool to serve onboard as Sales Staff! I have asked your Staffing Manager to reach out to you with an update. You should hear something soon.

Thank you for your desire to bring hope and healing with us!

• kunlinty
    kunlinty Member Posts: 4

@AndreaSchmid

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm keenly expecting my Staffing Manager to update me on the progress of my application.

• kregmi9823
    kregmi9823 Member Posts: 1

I have been accepted into the Talent Pool to serve. When will I be able to get onboard?

• manny101
    manny101 Member Posts: 1

Hello, im on the talent pool please any news so far?

• AliCupp
    AliCupp Moderator Posts: 36 - Current Staff

Hello @kregmi9823 and @manny101,

Thank you both for your desire to serve with Mercy Ships, we are grateful to have you in our Talent Community!

When there is a vacancy in the position you have been pre-approved for, your Volunteer Coordinator will reach out to your through the Message Center of your application portal notifying you of any opening and asking if you are available. Those in our Talent Community are the first to know of upcoming openings, so I would recommend logging into your account and checking your Message Center periodically.

We hope to welcome you onboard one day soon!

• nallagueye_
    nallagueye_ Member Posts: 1

Hi guys,

I'm Nalla Gueye from Senegal.I have recently been accepted into the talent pool.

I would be glad to join Mercy ship and serve.