New To myMercy? Click Here to read our "How To" guide!
To view current volunteer opportunities, Click Here!

Introducing myself

Hello Everyone.

My name is Sylvie and I will be serving with Africa Mercy In April from the 12th to the 25th. If anyone is flying on the 11th, please feel free to contact me so we can possibly connect during our flights. I am flying from Montreal Canada to Belgium on Brussels airline flight SN562 and from Belgium to Dakar on flight SN205. I would love the opportunity to get to know a fellow volunteer. This will be my first time volunteering with Mercy Ships and I hope it wont be the last.

Sylvie

Comments

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 198 admin
    edited December 2019

@s.boulet

Hi Sylvie! Thank you for being one of our amazing volunteers in the Dental Clinic in Senegal.

You can find a list of other volunteers who are arriving the same day as you and from where they are traveling in Navigator under AFM Arrival and Departures. I hope you will be able to find someone with whom you can connect on at least one of the legs of your flight.

For more specific details regarding how to find this page in Navigator, please read the blog post by Dawn Crowther in myMercy titled, "Anyone on my flight?"

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• drsamjr45drsamjr45 Posts: 4

I'm interested in meeting up with someone going to Africa mercy medical in September 2020. This will be my first time volunteering with Mercy Ships. Thanks.

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 198 admin

@drsamjr45

How exciting that you will be volunteering onboard the Africa Mercy in Liberia in September! Check out this myMercy blog for information on how to potentially find a travel buddy. Please note that the information for September 2020 won't be added to the list of arrivals/departures for a while yet, though.

I hope you have a wonderful time onboard!

• drsamjr45drsamjr45 Posts: 4

Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to meeting you September 2020.