New To myMercy? Click Here to read our "How To" guide!
To view current volunteer opportunities, Click Here!

Fun and Meaningful stories from Senegal on the AFM

CarolineKirchnerCarolineKirchner Posts: 35 ✭✭

Here is my daughter’s latest blog post. She is the kindergarten teacher at the AFM Academy. It will give you some behind the scenes insight about crew life and how the AFM community all works together to bring hope and healing to the world’s forgotten poor...even the 5 year olds who live on board!!

http://missbethkirchner.blogspot.com/

-Caroline

Proud mom of Beth, Kindergarten Teacher in AFM Academy Benin/Guinea/Senegal and Jenn, AFM Receptionist Benin; AFM Alumni for a few weeks in ‘16 and enthusiastic Mercy Ships Friend and Supporter.

Comments

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 161 admin

@CarolineKirchner

Thank you very much for your support of Beth's mission onboard the Africa Mercy! Such a blessing to Mercy Ships -- both of you!

• TeniahHowellTeniahHowell Posts: 19

Thank you so much for sharing her blog! How cool.....so neat to see the photos and to know how we can be praying for the crew right now. We are incredibly excited for our trip (less than two weeks now!! Whoop whoop), so I will look forward to connecting with her when we get on board. You are such a sweet mom to always be supporting her in your posts that I see on this forum. I am sure it means a lot to her.