New To myMercy? Click Here to read our "How To" guide!
To view current volunteer opportunities, Click Here!

Introduction: NZ OR nurse OCT 2019

Hi all, I am Renee, I'm serving from the 5th Oct - 2nd Nov.

I am currently trying to book fights and see if there are any others wanting to do a bit of travel in Senegal or surrounding areas in the first 2 weeks of Nov?

Any tips would be much appreciated regarding booking flights from NZ to Senegal!

Regards

Renee

Comments

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 142 admin

@rhgartner Hi Renee! Thank you for being one of our amazing volunteers. I hope your service with Mercy Ships will be very rewarding for you.

• DawnCrowtherDawnCrowther Surgical Staffing Manager Posts: 30 - Current Staff
    edited August 16

@rhgartner Hi Renee! The OR Team on the Africa Mercy is looking forward to working with you. So glad you can come to Senegal; thank you.

Not sure if you have seen it, but there is some travel info on the Mercy Ships web page here and also in the Senegal Guidebook. The Mercy Ships New Zealand office may have some tips to offer as well. Sharon Walls in that office may have some tips. She can be reached at: In country toll-free: 0800-MERCY_SHIPS (0800-637297). Their office is in Auckland.

There are other volunteers coming from NZ and some have posted here in myMercy. One post you can join is by @LeahMcCullough , Traveling from New Zealand. -Dawn