New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Introducing Myself

Comments

• ericaaperericaaper Posts: 2
    edited August 9

Hi Everyone,

My name is Erica. I will be serving as a Pediatric ICU ward nurse from Sept 1st through Oct 12th, 2019. I am originally from Georgia but live in Utah now and have been working as a Burn nurse for the past 2 years. I'm excited to start this incredible journey working alongside some incredible people. Any tips for a first timer would be great! Thanks in advance!

• TeniahHowellTeniahHowell Posts: 13

All the best to you, Erica! I haven't been yet (going in December) so I can't give you any advice, but would sure love to hear from you once you get there! I am sure you are going to have such a blessed time and will learn so much. Thank you for bringing your skills onboard!

• SummerRosenbalmSummerRosenbalm Posts: 14 - Current Staff

Hi Erica!

I hope you have a great time on board!

-Summer Rosenbalm

• carastaffordcarastafford Posts: 2

Hi Erica!

My name is Cara, and I will be working on the Peds Ward starting Aug 25th. I'm from Mississippi so we will have some "southern" in common! Looking forward to meeting you!

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 122 admin

@ericaaper @carastafford @TeniahHowell

I hope each of you will have an amazing time onboard and that you will have peace and God's provision as you prepare to serve.