New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Introdicing Myself

Hi all, Greetings from Australia. My name is Permila and I will be joining the Anaesthetic Assistant in December 2018 and Project Facilitator-Safe Surgery from January to February. My background is anaesthetic and recovery thou I have done NICU, Surgical- Medical and Gayne- Obstetrics and Psyche. I am looking forward to getting all my documents in, get my finances so that I can reach Senegal in December. Any advise and ideas are much appreciated.

Comments

• anamalattaanamalatta Posts: 31

great to to know you..

i'am latta anama. i'am in a talent pool waiting to get a job.

blessings.

latta anama

• SummerRosenbalmSummerRosenbalm Posts: 9 - Current Staff

Hi Permila,

We are so excited for you! I hope you have a great time!

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 85 admin

@PERMILADEVIRAM

Hi Permila,

So excited you will be joining our fantastic anaesthesia team onboard! I hope your service is very rewarding and fulfilling.

• CynthiaHarrisCynthiaHarris Posts: 11 - Current Staff

Permila

I look forward to hearing of your Mercy Ships adventures in the near future.

• zreynoldszreynolds Posts: 1

hi im Zelda i will be joing the ship as hosptial physican in November 2019 . i would love any advice anyone could give me

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 85 admin

@zreynolds Hi Zelda, We are so excited that you have accepted the position of Hospital Physician for several weeks in Senegal. I hope you have a wonderful time!

• SherryKohSherryKoh Posts: 1

Hi Permila and everyone!

Good day from Sydney Australia! I will be joining the ship from 16/11-7/12 as anaesthetic assistant so I might see you on board! Right now I am getting the vaccines done and booking my air tickets. Probably will start looking at the type of luggage/bag I could use to bring on board soon

Sherry