New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

A Ward Nurse

Voilà, j'ai été accepté pour un second service au Sénégal.

I am so excited, I've been officially accepted to next year service in Senegal just now. (Dec 1st - March 21 2019-20)

I'll be joining the team as a pediatric ward nurse but Hey we are also floating wards which makes the experience more full and interesting. I am learning so much and the nurses are so helpful, teaches you and any question is a good question.

I am still in Guinea and not done here yet. It's been a great journey so far and encourage anyone to look at this opportunity as a growing inner exploration with a growing circle of friends!

Thank you to the recruiting team for your dedication.

Céline from Montréal, QC, Canada (French is my maternal language - can you tell?)

Comments

• mitchelgmitchelg Engagement Coordinator Posts: 32 admin

@CelineDLeger thank you so much for your continued service. It is because of people like YOU that we have been able to provide hope and healing for over 40 years. Also thank you for your encouragement to others about your experience. It truly is amazing! Blessings!