New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Dental Assistant - September 8-21st - First Time!

Hi guys

I am really excited to be joining Mercy Africa. I am from the Sunshine Coast, Queensland Australia!

😀 Emily!

Comments

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 122 admin

@emily123 I'm very excited for you! I hope your service with Mercy Ships will be a wonderful enrichment to your life. Thank you for being one of our awesome volunteers!

• sam-the-mansam-the-man Posts: 14

Hi guys, My name is Sam Vincent and I am 19 years old. I am a senior in school and I am in a culinary school to become a cook. I have been accepted for the Gallery position on the ship, I am very excited to work on the ship and use my God given talent on the ship. I live in Salem Indiana with my family, I have 6 sisters and 2 brothers. I'm the sixth child of the family.

• SummerRosenbalmSummerRosenbalm Posts: 14 - Current Staff
    edited April 30

@emily123, we are so excited that you are joining the Dental team! Please let us know if you have any questions along the way!

Summer Rosenbalm

Medical Staffing Manager

• emily123emily123 Posts: 3

Who will be in the dental team between 7th sep - 21 sept? Would love to meet you here!

• margieloe_margieloe_ Posts: 1

@emily123 I'll be part of the team during that time! I'm so excited to know someone I'll be working with.

• pauls_47pauls_47 Posts: 6

Thats fantastic. I am a Dentist and I can't wait to be able to volunteer my time. Good Luck and God Bless.