New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Ive applied!

Hi all, after thinking and praying about it for a year, I have filled in my application form!!! Feeling a bit apprehensive, but I will trust a God to see what happens next. I’m applying to be a science teacher as I am taking early retirement in July and want to continue teaching as a volunteer, if it is Gods will. Love Julie x

Comments

• DaVinaAustinDaVinaAustin Posts: 3 - Current Staff

Hi @JulieStamford,

Thank you for applying to serve in our Academy. We will review your application and be in contact. Please note that the High School Science Teacher is currently filled however there may possibly be some movement. We will contact you via the Portal system to provide updates.

DaVina Austin

General Staffing Manager

• HannahMulvihillHannahMulvihill Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi Julie,

Feel free to contact your National Office contact here in the UK for a chat and support. My name is Hannah and I have served onboard twice as a nurse. I am now working in the UK head office to support all British and Irish crew heading out to the ship and work alongside the ISC in getting you ready to serve.

Thanks so much for applying!

Hannah