New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Introducing Myself

Hi Everyone,

How's it going?(: My name is Vanessa Miguel, my service dates are scheduled for April 7-May 27, 2019. I am so excited that The Lord has opened serve to Him on the African Mercy. Currently living in Iowa(USA), I work as an OR nurse which is also my position during this service. I am looking forward to meeting and serving along side everyone!!

Comments

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 74 admin

Hi @VanessaMiguel ! We are thrilled you will be serving on the Africa Mercy soon! I hope you have a wonderful experience! If you have any questions as you prepare to serve, I am here to help. Have a safe trip!

• ShelleyModisetteShelleyModisette Technical Staffing Manager Posts: 35 - Current Staff
    edited March 13

Welcome, Vanessa, and thank you for volunteering!

• jaxie_ryan87jaxie_ryan87 Surgical Placement Facilitator Posts: 15

Hello Vanessa! I am so very excited for your time on-board. I enjoyed working with you processing your application for Guinea. We will be in touch again once you return, so we can process your application for Senegal. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I am always happy to help. Many Blessings to you. :)