New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Being crew physician

Just wondering if anyone out there had been the crew physician, and if they had any tips or could share what a typical day was like.

Comments

• A doctor from our church has been the crew physician, Dr. Cori. I'm sure she'd be glad to answer any questions you have. I'll ask her to respond via this thread.

• HannahMulvihillHannahMulvihill Posts: 49

Hi Bug,

I spoke with you on the phone the other day and would be delighted to connect you with some alumni Crew Physicians who will give you some more information on what it will be like to serve onboard. I see you have completed your application and you are in discussions with the ISC in regards to all the logistics of serving with a family.

Please feel free to email me at anytime during this process. I am your UK representative and I aim to make life as smooth and simple as possible for our incredible potential crew. [email protected],

Hannah

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 35 admin

Hi Bug,

Our current Crew Physician is also from the UK. I would suggest you connect with Hannah Mulvihill who can possibly put you in contact with him.

I am also here to answer any questions you may have, as well as your Placement Facilitator, Lauren Trewin.

Andrea