New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Staffing for Senegal

Does anyone know when staffing for Senegal will begin? I’m anxious to hear if I’m getting placed!

Best Answers

Answers

• DarleneGehmanDarleneGehman Posts: 4

I had originally been told the end of 2018 so it should be soon. Anxiously waiting also!

• HannahRadfordHannahRadford Posts: 6
    edited January 21
    @heatherpeterson I see you’ve been answering some scheduling questions, hope I’m not bothering you by tagging you in this! I was told the general/technical scheduling surveys would be sent out in January. Is this still true? I was originally in the talent pool as a pharmacy technician but since there will be no pharmacy tech positions in Senegal, I requested to be moved to the general talent pool and was approved as either a hostess or sales person. I am nervous that in the transition, my info might slip through the cracks, so I just want to make sure I know when to look for it!
  • SarahBurdetteSarahBurdette Posts: 16

Did y'all get your dates yet? Just received my email yesterday! If not yet - it's coming soon!!

• DarleneGehmanDarleneGehman Posts: 4

I was told today that staffing still hasn't begun for Senegal.

• SarahBurdetteSarahBurdette Posts: 16
    Perhaps it depends on the department or whether you were already existing in the talent pool. 🤔 I am an OR nurse, and it will be my second time going. Not sure, but they must be making their way through the list in some fashion, because i got my dates a few days ago! Hang tight!
  • rowlandontheriver_rowlandontheriver_ Registered Nurse Posts: 1

Hi
    I am also in the waiting game for placement and scheduling for Senegal, as a Ward Nurse. I applied in August 2018 for the August 2019 launch, and filled out my survey the day it went out on November 19th. Really hoping everyone hears back soon!