New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Looking forward to my Mercy Ship venture

PamelaBarlowPamelaBarlow Posts: 1
edited January 1 in Introduce Yourself

Hi all, I am coming from Australia via Dubai , travelling from Dubai to Gunea on the 6th January, anyone on this flight? I am travelling solo and would love to meet up with others coming on this day. I will be working in the Dental clinic for two weeks, as an assistant. I am so excited to meet, work and embrace life on the ship.

Comments

• CarolineKirchnerCarolineKirchner Posts: 19

Our daughter, Beth Kirchner, is returning to the ship on Jan 6th after Christmas holidays. She is the first grade teacher in the AFM Academy. She is on Air France, so coming from Paris not Dubai, but perhaps you will come in about the same time in Conakry? You will LOVE life on the ship! Take full advantage of meals and try to eat with someone new each day. I served from 6 weeks and loved meeting new crew members everyday. Their life stories are so interesting and a testament to God’s faithfulness. Many blessings to you as you serve.

• AndreaSchmidAndreaSchmid Programs Senior Staffing Manager Posts: 48 admin

Hi Pamela! Thank you for serving with Mercy Ships as a Dental Assistant! We have an awesome dental team, and I'm sure your time of service will be very rewarding.