New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

What should I Do next?

Hi there,
my name is Toto, 46yo, and I am a senior cosultant radiologist from Munich/Germany, subspecialized in Neuro/MSK/Emergency, proud father and husband.
I really would like to help and do any kind of work, that I am able to. No matter what.
Please let me know, what I should do next.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Toto

Best Answer

Answers

• toto1972toto1972 MD Posts: 2
    You'll get it soon.
    Many thanks
    Toto
  • EddieHulonEddieHulon Posts: 1

Just submitted my application yesterday for an ICU nurse(1/6/19), I would actually be interested in any nursing job available. Looking forward to hearing from Mercy Ships about the process.

• heatherpetersonheatherpeterson Posts: 86 admin
    edited January 9

Hi @EddieHulon , I see your application was successfully submitted! You should hear from your Placement Facilitator, Brianna Tucker, in the next few days. You can check your status, send a message to Brianna, or complete any outstanding tasks anytime by logging into the application portal at apply.mercyships.org.
    Let us know how we can help!

• alvincooper18alvincooper18 Posts: 1

Hi, I'm Alvin T. Cooper from Liberia, West Africa, an applicant who applied for the Sales Staff in Liberia position and was qualified to served in the position. I do like to inquiry regarding my next steps to Placement processing.

• AlyssaRoweAlyssaRowe Posts: 144 - Current Staff

@alvincooper18 When you log into the application portal, you will be able to see the status of your application and any tasks that have been assigned to you. If you need to send your assigned facilitator a message, you will be able to do this in the portal as well! You can access this at apply.mercyships.org