New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Joining as a PICU nurse March-May 2019

KerryDevlinKerryDevlin MissPosts: 2
edited November 18 in Introduce Yourself

Hiya! I am so honoured to serve with Mercy Ships next year! As a staff nurse in NHS Scotland, I’m sure it will be a huge change. Cannot wait to meet all of you next year :)

Comments

• We appreciate you, Kerry!! :) Thank you so much for serving with us onboard. Do connect with your National office page and contact me if you need anything at all to support you before you head out there,

Hannah

• AlyssaRoweAlyssaRowe Posts: 134 - Current Staff

Thank you so much for your upcoming service in PICU :smile: Hope you have a wonderful experience!

• RebekahHoyeRebekahHoye Posts: 6

Hi Kerry!

I'm also a PICU nurse coming from California! It looks like we'll overlap as I will be serving February 24th to April 19th! What date are you arriving? Excited to be working with you!

• KerryDevlinKerryDevlin Miss Posts: 2
    Hi Rebekah!

How wonderful to hear from you! :) I arrive on March 17th so we will have a whole month as colleagues! Are you all ready for February?

Happy Holidays!
  • RebekahHoyeRebekahHoye Posts: 6

@KerryDevlin How exciting!!

I'm almost ready, have a few things left on my to-do list still! I'm thrilled to meet and work alongside you soon!