New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Introduction- OR Nurse/dates 3-15th Feb 19

Hi, My name is Trish and I am an OR nurse from Melbourne Australia. I am joining the crew from 3rd Feb till the 15th Feb 2019. Just wondering if anyone else is also going these dates? I'm super excited and can't wait. I have been involved in medical aid for many years but this is my first time on the Mercy Ship. Looking forward to it :)

Comments

• AlyssaRoweAlyssaRowe Posts: 134 - Current Staff

Hi Trish! Thank you for you upcoming service with our OR Team! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Blessings,
    Alyssa

• jaxie_ryan87jaxie_ryan87 Posts: 3

Hi Trish! Im so excited for your time of service on-board. Many blessings to you.

• SarahBurdetteSarahBurdette Posts: 3

I will be in the OR as a nurse on these dates as well! I am coming from Houston, Texas!! Look forward to meeting you! I have traveled to Ukraine a few times, but this will be my first trip to Africa, and first trip with Mercy Ships. So excited!

• Hi Sarah,

That's so exciting, I'm very much looking forward to meeting you. Please keep in contact.

Kind Regards

Trish x

• I am wondering if I could possible stay an extra night on the Mercy Ship. My flight unfortunately leaves a day later. I haven’t booked any flights as yet. Who would be the best person to ask.

Thank you so much

• DorteSoderbergDorteSoderberg Posts: 1

Hi Trish.
    I am from Denmark and I am going to work as an anesthesia assistant from 20 th of January to 16th of February. I am looking forward to meeting you and all the other nice people in the OR and to join the community onboard Mercy ship.