New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Introduction- OR Nurse/dates 3-15th Feb 19

Hi, My name is Trish and I am an OR nurse from Melbourne Australia. I am joining the crew from 3rd Feb till the 15th Feb 2019. Just wondering if anyone else is also going these dates? I'm super excited and can't wait. I have been involved in medical aid for many years but this is my first time on the Mercy Ship. Looking forward to it :)

Comments

• AlyssaRoweAlyssaRowe Posts: 142 - Current Staff

Hi Trish! Thank you for you upcoming service with our OR Team! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Blessings,
    Alyssa

• jaxie_ryan87jaxie_ryan87 Posts: 13

Hi Trish! Im so excited for your time of service on-board. Many blessings to you.

• I will be in the OR as a nurse on these dates as well! I am coming from Houston, Texas!! Look forward to meeting you! I have traveled to Ukraine a few times, but this will be my first trip to Africa, and first trip with Mercy Ships. So excited!

• Hi Sarah,

That's so exciting, I'm very much looking forward to meeting you. Please keep in contact.

Kind Regards

Trish x

• I am wondering if I could possible stay an extra night on the Mercy Ship. My flight unfortunately leaves a day later. I haven’t booked any flights as yet. Who would be the best person to ask.

Thank you so much

• Hi Trish.
    I am from Denmark and I am going to work as an anesthesia assistant from 20 th of January to 16th of February. I am looking forward to meeting you and all the other nice people in the OR and to join the community onboard Mercy ship.

• Hi Dorte,
    That’s fantastic, I’ll be sure to come and find you. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and a safe New Year.
  • EmilyHislopEmilyHislop Posts: 8

I'll be in the PACU (which is basically the 5th OR) from Feb10-23! So I'll see you around! Safe Travels :)

• TrishMcCristalTrishMcCristal Posts: 6

Thats great Emily, I'll be sure to come and see you

• KellyArroyoKellyArroyo Posts: 5

Hi Trish,
    My name is Kelly and I will be working PACU at the same time. I'm from Southern California. God willing I will see you soon.

• I must be ahead of my time! I am working on my application for February of next year! I am also very excited and can't wait to find others who will be with me on that trip. I am now still trying to get all my paperwork submitted. Congrats to all of you who are going now!!! I'm from Weaverville, North Carolina.

• jaxie_ryan87jaxie_ryan87 Posts: 13

@CarolVanVoorhis, Hi my name is Jaxie. I am your Surgical Placement Facilitator. I am excitied that you have completed your application. Just earlier today I sent you the Offer Letter for Senegal. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for volunteering with Mercy Ships!