New To myMercy? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. ------- To View Current Volunteer Opportunities Click Here.

Any UK or Irish crew out there?

Hey guys,

My name is Hannah and I am your Crew Support Coordinator here in the UK. I am here to serve you and support you as you prepare for your service onboard, whilst you are there and when you return. Please contact me if you would like to chat about life onboard, if you need some fundraising resources or if you would like a UK&Ireland hoody or polo shirt to wear while you travel.

I have worked twice onboard, as a nurse, so I feel fully equipped to work alongside you with the ISC in preparing you for your time onboard.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Hannah

PS: Make sure you head over to the National office section of myMercy and look for United Kingdom. We have lots of resources there to assist you before you go.

Comments

• ThomasDavisThomasDavis Posts: 1

Hi Hannah,
    I will be volunteering on the African Mercy, as a Anaesthetic Assistant, from 17th Feb 2019 - 2nd March 2019. I am interested in getting a Mercy Ships hoody and/or polo shirt, how do I go about this?
    Any tips or advice for while i'll be onboard?

Thanks,

Tom

• Hi Tom,

Lovely to hear from you. Please email me at [email protected] or give me a call to chat about your upcoming service on board on 01438 347493.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hannah